Your registration includes
- Free transportation from SeaTac airport via shuttle to the Marriott Airport hotel
- Registration at the Seattle Airport Marriott starts at 4 PM. You will pick up your “1000 Dreams Come True” badge and swag
- We will have light appetizers on Friday evening prior to opening ceremonies and our first Keynote speaker
- Wine bar featuring Washington state wines on Friday and Saturday evening with 2 drinks provided per person
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch on Saturday before we depart on our bus tour to Frank and Sherri’s foundation homes
- Gala Dinner with Hall of Fame awards on Saturday evening
- Music and dancing
- Speakers and networking on Sunday morning
- Speakers who will educate, motivate and expand your knowledge
The Symposium ends on Sunday, at 12 PM. The VIP private event follows immediately after in downtown Seattle on the rooftop deck overlooking all of Seattle. Space is limited.
Your registration does not include
- Your hotel room (but we have a GREAT group rate and staying at the host hotel is STRONGLY
recommended…we start early and stay late);
- Your travel to and from the event venue; any additional meals, snacks, room service, beverages…or a fabulous spa treatment.
Due to meeting room size constraints, space is limited. Registrations will be processed in the order received. Please do not book non-refundable travel until after your registration has been confirmed. We’ll provide you hotel details with your confirmation.
Book Your Room At the Marriott
Any refund requests or ticket transfers received 3 weeks (8/24/2023) before the start of the event will be honored. Any requests received after that date will not be accommodated. Please email any requests or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.